You may be eligible for a refund for the purchase you've made in our apps including subscriptions. However, we do not handle payments or subscriptions. Payments and refunds are managed by Apple. Therefore, you would need to contact Apple to request a refund.
Instructions to request a refund
Step 1: Access Refund Portal
- Open Safari or any other web browser
- Visit reportaproblem.apple.com
Step 2: Enter Details
- Tap or click "I'd like to,"
- Then choose "Request a refund."
- Write the reason of your request
Step 3: Submit your request
- Choose the app you would like to request a refund from
- Tap 'Submit' button
If you already submitted a refund request, please read this article 'Check the status of your refund request' on Apple Support page.
If a refund is issued to your account, you will lose access to the premium features that is available with your subscription.
If you still have questions, please read 'Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple' article on Apple Support page.